The newly built and modern sanitary facilities are equipped with the greatest comfort.
- Floor heating
- Single shower and wash cabins
- Rental cabins incl. final cleaning
- Handicapped accessible bath+WC
- Children's bathroom
- Baby Bath
- Nappy-changing room
- Scullery with dishwasher
- Laundry room with washing machines, spinner and dryers
- Dog bath and dog shower
- All pitches (except tent pitches) have their own electricity connection
- Water points are located all over the site and are easily accessible
- Hot and cold water is free for our guests
- We also offer comfort pitches with own supply of electricity, water and sewage disposal
- The disposal of your WC is possible in our sanitary building
Internet access is available throughout the campsite. The new Telekom line enables us to offer a reliable internet access for all guests via W-LAN hotspot, which is free of charge for our guests for the duration of their camping stay.
Access data can be obtained at the reception. Our team is already looking forward to meeting you.
|1 Day||10,00 €||25,00 €|
|3 Days||25,00 €||65,00 €|
|5 Days||40,00 €||98,00 €|
|7 Days||50,00 €||130,00 €|
- Bikes for children cost half the price each
- Child seats can be borrowed free of charge
Bikes are always handed out and have to be returned during the opening hours of the reception!
The renter is liable for damages and theft.
All drinking water on our campsite is qualitatively upgraded with the water revitalisation system developed by the Austrian naturalist Johann Grander.
During your holiday stay you can enjoy this valuable, revitalised water at our campsite.
GRANDER water revitalisation is a natural process for improving the quality of drinking water. A water revitalised according to Johann Grander regains properties and abilities that are provided by nature itself.
The following properties of revitalised water result from the personal experience of users:
- Greater durability
- Finer taste
- Usually feels softer
- May improve in appearance (clarification)
- Can increase the well-being
- Can give more freshness and taste to food (fruit, vegetables, bread, drinks, etc.) and increase their shelf life
- Can provide for better plant growth and more striking flowering
- Saves detergents and cleaning agents due to the improved solubility
- Returns to the environment revitalised and thus also benefits nature itself
- Many animals are particularly attracted to revitalised water