1. Registration: You receive a place number, a gate card, a permit card and a electronic guest card. Please keep these in a safe place. If lost you will be charged for a replacement.
2. Driving: please be considerate of other campers. Drive slowly and avoid unnecessary trips. You may enter and leave the camp only between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m. Gate card: please handle with care. Do not expose to sunlight.
3. Midday Pause: Quiet is expected between 12 noon and 2 p.m. Do not begin to set up your camp at this time. Avoid unnecessary noise such as hammering, slamming doors, loud music, etc.
4. Visitors: Visitors must be registered immediately. Day visitors must leave the camp by 10 p.m.
5. Dogs: dogs must be kept on a leash. Please be considerate of others. Use the doggie-toilet and pick up after your dog both in and outside the camp. Keep the paths and sunbathing areas clean.
6. Showers may be used from 6:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. The washing and toilet facilities are to be treated with care and consideration for others. Remember that other campers also expect to find clean facilities after you have used them. Small children must be accompanied by adults.
7. Chemical toilets: Please dispose only in the sanitation building, Food and organic rubbish: Do not dispose of these in the drains or sinks of the campsite. They belong in the brown organic waste container (Bio-Tonne).
Rubbish separation: household waste, paper, carboard, glass, tin-cans and toxic waste (metal, tyres, batteries, wood) must be either taken to the recycling center or taken home with you. (Information in the office.)
8. Campfires are not permitted. Be considerate of other campers when barbecuing.
9. Night rest is to be observed from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. Remember that other campers wish to sleep.
10. Departure: Check out is at 12 noon at the latest. 30 minutes before your departure, please turn in the following: Permit card, guest card, electricity ticket, place number.