Here you will find information about the campsite, the location of the campsite, the campsite rules and much more.
Explanation Daily Price:
The daily price is made up as follows:
Person fee (per person / + per child / + per youth)
+ pitch fee (please note the categories)
+ possibly dog / 2nd car / motorcycle / rental cabin and adapter
+ electricity (according to consumption)
+ visitor's tax (adults 1.90 and children 0.95) from 01.01.2015
Electricity billing: Electricity is always billed on departure.
Percentages: No percentage on Camping Carnet.
Visitors: ALL persons who are not registered and paid by name must be registered as VISITORS and pay the respective fee according to the valid price list.
Departure: Departure must take place by 12.00 noon (last appointment, otherwise full charge!)
Parked uninhabited: For caravans, tents or mobile homes which are parked uninhabited in the WINTER, INTERMEDIATE and MAIN SEASON, a fee for 2 persons and the respective pitch fee will be charged.
In the early and off-season the respective pitch fee is charged for parked accommodation units.
About Forggensee: The lake is an artificial reservoir and is fully dammed from June to October.
You have an authorisation card, barrier card and an electronic guest card. On the tent hill you also have a pitch number. Please keep it in a safe place. In case of loss these must be replaced.
We ask drivers to be considerate - walking pace and only the most necessary trips. Exit and entrance from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Cars may only be parked in their own place and not in other places.
From noon to 2 p.m. please do not start with the assembly. Please avoid unnecessary noise pollution such as hammering, door slamming, loud music etc.
Visitors must be registered immediately, day visitors must leave the site by 10 p.m. Overnight visitors must be registered immediately the next morning if they arrive after 10 p.m. We need the complete address and also dates of birth.
Dogs must be kept on a leash. Please be considerate when leaving your pitch, also outside the campsite and use the dog toilets provided or make sure that your dog does not do his business in the lawn or directly on the paths.
From 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Sanitary facilities are to be treated gently and considerately. Please remember that you too would prefer to use a clean toilet. Infants should only be accompanied by an adult.
Wooden pallets are only allowed inside the awning. Wooden gratings outside the awning will be removed by the site management.
Please only dispose in the rooms provided. FOOD RESTS do not belong in the sewage disposal at the pitch or in the sinks, but in the BROWN BIO-bin.
Household waste, cardboard, paper, glass, cans. Please take hazardous waste (metal, tyres, batteries, wood) to the recycling centre or take it home.
Campfires are not allowed, while barbecuing please also keep the neighbours in mind.
Overflying is forbidden on the entire campsite.
Resting time is from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. Many guests are here to relax!
Departure is no later than noon. Please hand in the following when paying:
With Us Dogs Are Welcome Guests
We always try to make the campsite as dog-friendly as possible, because your beloved four-legged friends are always welcome guests. So this does not have to change in future, it is important to follow some rules to keep the place clean for people and animals. So there' s nothing more in the way of a pleasant stay.
There are dog toilets in sufficient number on the whole area of the campsite. Please use them and be a role model for the other dog owners. Should the dog bags run out, please let us know immediately. A member of staff will take care of your request immediately.
The ABC for Dog Owners
Dear dog owners,
because we do not want to ban dogs on our camping site, we ask you to consider the following points:
- Dogs must be kept on a leash on the entire camping site. Also on your own pitch! Fencing the pitch is prohibited!
- If it happens that a dog does its business on the camping site, it should be removed properly.
- Dogs should not be allowed to do their business (large and small) on your own pitch either.
- Please show consideration for the next tenant and your neighbours.
- Of course the playground and its surroundings are forbidden for dogs.
- Dogs are not allowed in the water on the beach!
- Dogs may not be taken into the utility rooms!
- Please use the set up dog toilets and bags!
- Please dispose of the dog bags in the designated waste bins or in the residual waste container.
- For the sake of the environment, please do not throw the bags into nature or simply leave them lying around!
We wish you nice and relaxing holidays on our CAMPSITE BRUNNEN
Your H. Schweiger & Team
- Tourist Information Schwangau
- Tourist Information Füssen
- East Allgäu Tourist Office
Internet Portals Allgäu and Surroundings
- Reference Book about the Allgäu Region
- Association of Municipalities from Germany and Austria
- Largest Link Collection from the Allgäu Region
- RomanticRoadGermany is an Independent Online Travel Guide for English Speaking Guests
All About Camping
- Motorhome Pitch and Caravan Specialist in Füssen
- Camping Miller Roßhaupten
Caravan Rental incl. Transport and Assembly Service, Sale - Accessories Shop, Mobile Service, TÜV and Gas Test, Depot Place (short and long term) Pick up - Bring Service
Partners and Suppliers
- CONDAS GmbH for Barrier Systems: