Welcome to Schwangau, welcome to Camping Brunnen. Your multiple award-winning campsite in the Allgäu at the edge of the Ammergau Alps. Enjoy your holidays directly at Forggensee with a view of the fairytale Neuschwanstein Castle. We are open all year round and look forward to your visit.
The Camping Brunnen is listed in the ADAC Camping Guide as a recommendation in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
We look forward to welcoming you to our campsite in Brunnen / Schwangau near Füssen in the Allgäu region. See for yourself how beautiful camping at Forggensee is, directly in front of the Allgäu Alps and the royal castles Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau. So, off to Bavaria...
This is what characterises us:
- Comfortable, quietly situated 5-star campsite
- In the middle of the wonderful nature of the Königswinkel directly on the shore of the Forggensee
- Wellness area "Relax Alm" with sauna and whirlpool
- Modern sanitary facilities with underfloor heating and children's restroom
- Many leisure activities for children and teenagers
- NEW: Free internet access on the whole site (W-LAN)
- In winter: Alpine skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing, romantic horse-drawn sleigh rides, cross-country ski run right on the site
- In summer: swimming, sailing, windsurfing, cycling and hiking trails directly from the site
- Opening hours: The campsite is open all year round
- Video trailer about the campsite and the whole area
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon here in Schwangau. Should you not find all the information you need on our homepage, you can always contact us. We will be happy to advise you and help you to plan your holiday:
Please call us at +49 (0) 83 62 / 82 73 or send us an e-mail
On the whole Campsite Brunnen, access to the Internet is available. The new Telekom line enables us to offer a reliable internet access for all guests via W-LAN hotspot. The access is free of charge for our guests for the duration of their camping stay.
You will get the access data when you register at the reception.
If you want to stay with us, enjoy a large breakfast buffet and visit the world famous Neuschwanstein Castle without long queues, we recommend the "Camper Package Deal" of the Gasthof Hanselewirt in Schwangau.
Unfortunately, we are already fully booked for the Whitsun weekend and the months of July and August. With reservations for 2021 we will start soon, please note the new reservation conditions (link).
Thanks for your understanding
On the camping portal camping.info, you can rate our campsite or view the opinions of other guests.
This year our guests have again voted us into the top 100 campsites of the "Camping.info" portal. We say thank you!
Happy Camping is a trendy, relatively recent camping portal. The girls and boys of Happy Camping test all the sites they rate personally.
The conclusion to Camping Brunnen was as follows (shortened): "... We were allowed to enjoy a few great days at Camping Brunnen. ...the place is exemplary clean and not only because of the great wellness area more than worth a trip and the surroundings are simply unparalleled..."